Right to information
We inform you that this website (www.meratierra.com) is owned by Mr. Gopinath S B (hereinafter, “Mera Tierra ”), with ID: Y7312203-B with address at Calle Progres 14, Sant Joan – 07240, Mallorca, Illes Balears, Spain.
The user (hereinafter, the ” User “) can contact Mera Tierra through the following email address: ([email protected]).
Use of the website
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the website. The website can provide access to a multitude of texts, graphics, drawings, designs, photographs, multimedia content, and information (hereinafter, ” Content “) belonging to Mera Tiera or third parties to which the user may have access.
The user agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services offered through the website and, for example, but not limited to, not to use them to:
- Engaging in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Mera Tierra website, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage on the network.
- Try to access, use and / or manipulate the data of Mera Tierra, third party providers and other users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of Mera Tierra.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the contents subject to intellectual or industrial property rights and other identifying data of said rights of Mera Tierra or third parties incorporated into the contents, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents .
Mera Tierra warns that the materials contained in this website have been included for informational purposes only, so they are insufficient to make decisions or take positions in a specific case.
The user must bear in mind that the materials contained in this website may not reflect the most recent legislative or jurisprudential status on the issues analysed. Likewise, these materials may be modified, developed or updated without prior notification.
Mera Tierra will have the right to investigate and report any of the aforementioned conducts in accordance with the Law, as well as to collaborate with the authorities in the investigation of said actions.
Mera Tierra may temporarily suspend accessibility to the website without prior notice for maintenance, repair, updating or improvement operations. However, whenever circumstances permit, Mera Tierra will notify the user, sufficiently in advance, of the scheduled date for the suspension of the services. Mera Tierra is not responsible for the use that users may make of the Contents included in the website.
All the intellectual property rights of the Website Content and its graphic design are the exclusive property of Mera Tierra, or of a third party that has authorized the use of these, so it is Mera Tierra who has the exclusive exercise of the rights. of exploitation of these. For this reason and by virtue of the provisions of the applicable legislation on Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights, Mera Tierra does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on its intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other property or related right with the website, the services or the contents thereof.
The reproduction and temporary storage of the contents of the website is allowed as long as it is strictly necessary for the use and visualization of the website from a personal device.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by the users is their sole responsibility, for which the user will hold Mera Tierra harmless from any third-party claim derived from the illicit use of the contents on the website. .
Mera Tierra declares that it has adopted the necessary measures that, within its possibilities and the state of technology, allow the proper functioning of its website, as well as the absence of viruses and harmful components. However, Mera Tierra cannot be held responsible for:
- The continuity and availability of the contents and services.
- The absence of errors in said contents nor the correction of any defect that may occur.
- The absence of viruses and / or other harmful components.
- Damages caused by any person who violates Mera Tierra’s security systems.
The contributions that can be found on these pages have been made for informational purposes only. Mera Tierra does not guarantee the integrity, accuracy and timeliness of its contents.
Mera Tierra does not assume any responsibility for the links to other web pages found on the website and may direct the user to other sites over which Mera Tierra has no control, so the inclusion of links to other websites does not imply the approval of its contents by Mera Tierra or the existence of any type of association between Mera Tierra and its owners. Therefore, the user accesses the content under their sole responsibility and under the conditions of use that govern them.
Duration and modification
This Legal Notice will be in force indefinitely, and Mera Tierra may make changes to the conditions specified therein, which will come into effect from the moment of its publication.
Mera Tierra may delete, add or change both the contents and the services it provides, as well as the way in which they are located or presented. The conditions that are published at the time the user accesses the Mera Tierra website are understood as valid.
Access and / or use of the website will be understood as an acceptance by the user of this Legal Notice and its conditions and, where appropriate, the changes made to them.